Wednesday, December 14
Coaching changes for Miami Heat
(from Miami Herald):
So I don't usually give a damn about sports but hey, I'm in Florida, and this was major drama the last few days.
Stan Van Gundy of the Miami Heat abruptly resigned for family reasons and Pat Riley is back in as coach. Consensus among everyone upon hearing the news was total shock but eh, that's news. I actually did not recall that Riley used to coach the Heat. I remember him for so long as the Laker and Knicks coach that I forgot he came to Miami. Wish I had time to make a game while I'm here but alas, I'll probably be back in Texas in 3 weeks.
So I don't usually give a damn about sports but hey, I'm in Florida, and this was major drama the last few days.
Stan Van Gundy of the Miami Heat abruptly resigned for family reasons and Pat Riley is back in as coach. Consensus among everyone upon hearing the news was total shock but eh, that's news. I actually did not recall that Riley used to coach the Heat. I remember him for so long as the Laker and Knicks coach that I forgot he came to Miami. Wish I had time to make a game while I'm here but alas, I'll probably be back in Texas in 3 weeks.