Thursday, December 8

Restaurant service sux !

been meaning to write about this for weeks now but I finally get teed off enough to drop a line and link to a story that confirmed what I had suspected.

South Florida has great food but horrible service.

At nice restaurants, I've been astounded at the lack of attention paid to diners by the wait staff. Drives me crazy. Some of those expectations are from my dining experiences back home in Texas, where your ass is kissed while you eat and of course we reward them with nice tips, but here?! I don't even want to give the minimum 15%. They don't deserve it.

Two articles hit on the problems. This first one from the customer perspective. This second one from the waiter perspective.

I see their point, but it's no excuse. I get better service at Mickey D's back home.
Speaking of, since this post is about food, I am not letting McDonald's off the hook. They have the absolute nastiest bathrooms I've ever seen. I am convinced you could catch any communicable disease in there. So I refuse to use them. I'd rather just hold it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?