Sunday, December 18

SoBe pix

some blurry pix from the 9th of a quick run down to South Beach from Ft. Lauderdale didn't end up staying long, but got a taste of what the BFD is.


Ocean Dr. nightlife, loud and obnoxious.


a cool hotel on Ocean Dr.


a cool house Gianni Versace Mansion on Ocean Dr. - (thnx commenter)


this is not the main strip, which is one block to the right, on the beachfront.

Comments:
FYI: the "cool house on Ocean Dr." is the Versace Mansion, where Gianni Versace lived and died.
 
i feel incredibly stupid i didn't know that, but was my first time visiting ;-)
 
I didn't meant to come off as a jerk (if I did) I just thought you might want to know. And don't feel bad... Every time I am near there people ask me what it is, and I'm like, "Yo, Versace got shot and killed right there on those steps!!!"
It's kind of morbid, but kind of cool.
 
Looking for information and found it at this great site...

 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?